Sunday, May 17, 2009

Birthday Wishes and Butterfly Kisses


Butterfly kisses immediately bring to mind children and the joy they bring to our lives. Through the years of celebration, tears, setbacks and triumphs, watching our offspring grow and learn provides one of life's greatest pleasures. Then with the blink of an eye, they are gone... off to make their own way in the world. They might be adults with their own lives and friends, but they will always be our kids. No matter what. I made this for Mike's daughter Melissa. She might be far away but never far from our minds. And always in our hearts. Happy Birthday!

Products used:
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye
Cardstock: Bazzill
Rubber Stamps: Judikins
Paper Punch: EK Success
Rub-ons: American Crafts, American Traditional Designs
Ink: Color Box, Close To My Heart
Button Brad: Paper Studio
Adhesive: 3L Easy Runner

1 comment:

  1. Love both projects! I have days when I feel like my kids will depend on me forever and others when I can't believe how independent they already are. Such is the life of a parent, right!?!

    ReplyDelete